Pork Hunter

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Testing

I am just writing a bunch of nothing so that I may be able to work on my template to get it to where I like it. Please bear with me.
Of course, I need to visualize each aspect of this page's abilities, so that I can know when I have gone too far, too little, or just right.
Of course, instead of the blockquote, there is also this:
    I would like to test this aspect out to see how much of a margin was given to it. Please hold on. lol
Now I get to test the colors. hehehe. This should appear reddish. It does on the test, but not on the final result. I'd like to know why! Now I do beleive I have covered my concerns...so far. I may be back. :)

I guess I have to remember to hit return when I use the ul. Don't worry if you don't know what that means. It's part of the codes I am working with. Well, so much for that! That's better. Are the lines in the profile too close together?