Pork Hunter

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hidden Tax Cut

How many of you are aware that the IRS has been ordered to stop taking the 3% tax they have been charging on your phone bill for 108 years to pay for the Spanish-American War?

Yes, when someone showed this to me, I went directly to FactCheck.org to see if I could get a laugh out of them. To my surprise, they are claiming it is true!

They have sent me an article written Friday, May 26, 2006, by Ken Belson who is working for the New York Times. Yes, I know. Be very careful. lol. It is titled, "Phone Tax Laid to Rest At Age 108.

I don't know about you, but I will take any tax cut I can get. After 108 years, do you think we may have paid this debt many times over? I do.

You may find the article at My Newz 'n Ideas Plus! if you would like to read it. Have a great day.

PS. I pray we don't need to fight this stupid war again. I want my 3%! Also, we need our sovereignty.

Category: Congress.


del.icio.us/rawsense2004 del.icio.us

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for the info and links, Seo Link Master. I know how to do most of these, but it's always better to have an ace in your hand. :)

    By Blogger Rosemary Welch, at 2/18/2008 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home