Pork Hunter

Friday, June 22, 2007

Urgent Request

I understand this is a rather unusual post for this site, but I must reach as many people as I can. The Lord says that if His people will cry out to Him, He will hear our cries. I know this is about healing our land, but I hope this also applies to one of His children. Thank you.

I have just found out that a couple of days ago a very good friend of mine was hospitalized and had triple by-pass surgery on his heart. I am begging for everyone who reads this to please pray for John Darby's speedy recovery. This means I expect him to recover.

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are the Supreme Doctor. You can hear our prayers, and You can Heal anyone of anything. Please hear my petition for John Darby. God, I know I've been away far too long, but please do not punish John for my sins. Please Heal him, Lord. Hear our prayers. I love you, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Labels: , ,